Equipment Finance Broker
If you are looking to become a Westpac Accredited Equipment Finance broker, the following steps must be undertaken:
- Contact your local BDM to arrange a meeting to discuss our Equipment Finance policies and procedures
- You will need to complete this Equipment Broker application form
- You will need both your aggregator and Business Development Manager to sign-off on your application form which will then be processed
- You will then receive your introducer (i) number and DriveOnline login credentials
If you are interested in partnering with Westpac as a Commercial Broker, the following process must be followed:
- On completion please email to your Senior Partnership Manager
- You will need to complete this Commercial Broker application form
- You will need your aggregator to sign-off on your application form which will be returned Westpac Accreditation Team
- Via email you will be forwarded a link to two training modules that need to be completed before your accreditation is finalised
- Once your modules are completed, you will be issued with an Introducer (I) number and your accreditation is finalised
- Prior experience in commercial lending, with ability to write a credit submission.
- Relationship Expectations:- Obtaining a commercial accreditation requires you continue to maintain an active relationship with Westpac with regards to the introduction of new commercial clients. You will need to demonstrate your potential to submit consistent commercial lending (excludes IPLs) to ensure you deliver a positive customer experience by keeping up-to-date with Westpac’s Commercial product, policy, service and business operational processes.
If this is your first accreditation with Westpac (i.e. do not hold consumer accreditation) we also require a current (<6 months old) Police Clearance Certificate and confirmation of MFAA or equivalent body membership.