Smooth out the ups and downs of cash flow with an overdraft: linked to your business transaction account.
- Provides added security (and peace of mind) that you can pay suppliers and wages when cash flow gets tight
- Expand your business by using ‘extra’ funds to tender for larger jobs
- Negotiate better terms and discounts with suppliers using the overdraft for larger upfront payments.
Pay what you can, when you can – as long as the overdraft stays under the agreed limit.
- No minimum or maximum amount (credit criteria apply)
- Variable interest rate (fixed rate not available)
- Easily manage and access your business overdraft via Online, Telephone, Mobile or Tablet Banking and via our ATM network.
Security Options – Unsecured (guarantee may be required), or secured by residential, commercial or rural property.
Bank Bill Business Loan
Our most flexible loan for businesses looking to borrow more than $250,000 for acquisitions, capital investment or refinancing.
- Supported by specialist relationship managers, locally based in metropolitan and regional centres throughout Australia
- Interest rates linked to the bank bill swap rate
- Rollover every 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 days
- Loan term from 30 days up to 25 years, depending on rate option chosen and security provided
- Fixed or variable rate options.
- Flexible repayment options including interest only, interest only in advance and principal, interest and fees
Westpac Business One Loan
Match your needs – Westpac Business One Loan provides a flexible line of credit for seasonal funding needs, capital investments or business expansion.
Flexible repayment options – interest only, or principal + interest.
- A variable base interest rate (margins apply)
- Borrow from $250,000
Multiple ways to access funds including Online, Mobile, Tablet and Telephone Banking (when you’re registered for these services), plus ATMs (using a Business Debit MasterCard® linked to your Business One Loan account) and in branches. Optional cheque book access.
Supported by specialist relationship managers, locally based in metropolitan and regional centres throughout Australia
Access up to 85% of the value of your unpaid invoices.
- Easy to use, self-serve online portal available 24/7, where you can upload invoices in seconds, reducing paperwork and admin
- Funds generally available within 24 hours (excluding public holidays and weekends)
- Invoices act as security – no real estate necessary – although regular lending criteria applies
- Borrow from $500,000
- Dedicated customer service team for help and guidance every step of the way.
We also offer a variety of Business Loans to suit Agribusiness and Small Business needs. Please contact your Partnership Manager for more information.
“Credit criteria, conditions, fees and charges apply.”